Belle 9:I have no problem with Diamond Platnumz...After his account being hacked and insulting Diamond Platnumz!



Unknown people have hacked social network account of Bongo artist Belle 9 and put post a picture of the artist Diamond and write insulting words that suggest the sleeve.

Speaking to Us this Thursday, Belle 9, said he is not an artist known to do things like that.



"I am an artist I have no problem with any side," said Belle 9.



"This is a problem like other problems, it is strange to me because it didn't happen to me, it happened but for other artists. So I can say my people still continue to fix the problem and restore my account.My belief that people have not understood me because I'm not one of those things, "added Belle.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »