WCB has presented Harmonize with a new car, Mark X



His boss, Diamond Platinumz, wrote on Instagram: "As I is always Praise You and Told You, efforts and discipline You will Get the fruits of your labor ... .. Do not let the simplicity, respecting Alll, Ask and thank God for every small step You Make .... Congrats to your New Ride. " And Harmonize not left to express his pleasure. "May I take a brief opportunity truly grateful my entire leadership of @wcb_wasafi @mkubwafella @babutale @sallam_sk @ricardomomo @diamondplatnumz for their son cared about me and appreciate me and granted me the car daaaaah I have indescribable joy," Harmonize wrote . "Actually I'm happy and I appreciate the arts have a lot to talk but I thought the if I start writing I finished great is that thanks m / God I am grateful to repeat again my leadership @wcb_wasafi for gifts but I would be selfish of courtesy not being allowed thank my parents who brought me forth and take care of me until I came here and gratitude they reach my fans who are shoulder to shoulder in my work also support"

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »