Must See Video: Nigeria Talented Female Singer Loses Her Temper and Angrily Storms Out During Interview



Moses Kiria once stormed out from a live interview at Citizen TV, carrying the microphones along with him.
An interview that was the talk of the town for close to a week. But Moses Kiria has nothing on Omawumi Megbele,a talented Nigerian singer who scolded an interviewer before leaving.
Omawumi got annoyed after the interviewer asked her to address rumors that she smokes and drinks, to which she calmly replied with “I won’t honor you with a response. I feel that is a taint to my character.”
She was however not done with the interviewer and asked her “Have you seen me smoking before? So why would you ask me that?” before she raised voice, pointed angrily at interviewer and furiously asked again “Have, you seen me smoking before?’
She then went on with her angry tirade, saying "You see me as an artist; I am contributing what I can. I make music the way that I should and I come here and I honor your invitation and then you sit down and talk about my smoking & drinking to people that are listening.
And you're supposed to mean me well, when these people are supposed to be the ones that are buying my music. Now, when you say that sort of thing, do you mean me well?
…Have you seen me smoking before? So why would you ask me something you have not seen me doing? You don’t need to ask me to kill a rumor that you are not sure about.
As you have said it, it’s a rumor ...as a rumor, you need to go and dig and get your facts right before you ask somebody something .If you have not seen me smoking and you come and say on National TV that means you do not mean me well...and that is the end of this interview," Omawumi said before walking out of the interview leaving the interviewer befuddled.
I think a simple yes or no would suffice, but I guess walking out on the interviewer in a huff is 'good' for PR.
Check out the interview below:

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »