"I Hate $ex, Even my Boy Friend Knows it" Gigy Money


Video queen with endless spectacles, Gigy Money has come to opened by saying that she is not into $ex Like how people think of her. Gigy Speaking USB , Gigy said the life she has been through made her to be a woman who doesn't likes $ex.


 "I've lost the spirit of $ex or have one partner or Enjoy like normal couples do. "Right now I'm dtruggling for a better life, focused on making more money than before , " said Gigy . " If he is jealous of me, I am not jealous man," Gigy said information on social networks that is sold is not true , because she has a man who take care of her on  everything even though they are not having $ex .
"I Have someone who looks after me , he gave me my business capital . Also even in the music he invested his money . So let 's perceptions so they come to me , I  know my self , I am totally different to what they Speak of Me, try to get close to people who really know me and they will tell you " said Gigy

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »