Lil Kim Being black wasnot good enough, singer reveals reason behind bleaching



Following Lil Kim's photo collage that broke the Internet over the weekend, an undated interview with rapper has surfaced and it gives a clear picture of what motivated the rapper to bleach her skin.
Lil Kim  Lil Kim shares bleached up photo
(Instagram)

Apparently, the rapper has a deep rooted self esteem issues as she revealed men always cheated on her with European-looking girls.
In the interview Kim says,
"All my life men have told me I wasn’t pretty enough–even the men I was dating. And I’d be like, ‘Well, why are you with me, then?’
I have low self-esteem and I always have. Guys always cheated on me with women who were European-looking. You know, the long-hair type. Really beautiful women that left me thinking, ‘How I can I compete with that?’ Being a regular black girl wasn’t good enough.
Lil Kim  Lil Kim shares three retro snaps of her old face alongside ex-boyfriend The Notorious B.I.G.
(Instagram)

She says the only man who ever loved her was rapper Notorius BIG, but then again he left her & kept her as a side chick, while he married Faith Evans who was light skin with blonde hair.
Apparently, Lil Kim needs psychological help.
Wonder why fans are so surprised with her new look...
Lil Kim  Lil Kim shared an after-hours video of herself with personal assistant Noel Noel and pal Bryant McKinnie
(Instagram)

Its common knowledge that over the years the 41-year-old Grammy winner has undergone a Michael Jackson-style transformation of her skin colour and nose shape.
The "Queen Bee" singer had been rumored to have undergone plastic surgery in March 2012 where she seemed to have a lighter skin tone and a smaller nose.
Watch video below for more.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »