Kenya Citizen TV news anchor Janet Mbugua flaunts her acre of thighs like never before




You can bear me witness that Citizen TV news anchor Janet Mbugua is one of Kenya’s well endowed media personalities in the media fraternity.
Months after walking down the aisle and becoming a mother Janet has maintain her stunning looks and her post baby photo shoot explains it all.
Janet is also serving as a great inspiration to young mothers through her blog posts dubbed ‘JourneywithJanet’
Janet writes, “I felt ready for such a photoshoot because it has been a long 6 months; exhaustion, anxiety, joy, hormones, a love so intense it has drained the living daylights out of me…the plethora of emotions that come with being a first time parent. I finally feel like I have settled into some kind of routine and gotten better at handling Baby Huru with the confidence that I lacked when we first brought him home. A part of me felt like I was letting myself go a little.”

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »