Former Hot TV Siren Blasts Famous Politician After Baby Mama Drama On Their Date


Former TV beauty Elizabeth Irungu has built a reputation of being a straight shooting and controversial personality.
Even after leaving her TV work, she has still managed to be grab headlines with her actions and statements mostly on her social accounts. Recently she revealed how she had gone out with a local prominent politician whom she had to leave after he decided to flaunt her as a trophy to his baby mama.
According to Irungu, she had only agreed to entertain the politician approaches as she thought she could change him. On their way to the coffee date, the politician decided to make a courtesy call to his baby mama on the pretext of dropping her something.
His actions and words left  Elizabeth with no doubt that she was being flaunted as the new hot catch. Angered by the actions, she left the ‘insecure’ man and took a taxi back home.
Here is her full rant online 
So anyway,this scumbag did the shadiest thing on earth,he picked me up from Westlands and as we were headed for our date,he stopped by his baby-momma's house (pretending to be picking something up from her) but kumbe just to show me off to her! He wanted her to see me and make her feel down,unpretty,"lesser than me" or wareva the heck! And kinda like indirectly say to her,"hey umebeat check out my new upgrade" & i thought to myself WHAT A KID this one!!! I just hopped onto the next taxi i could find & left him stranded there & confused! Have never returned any of his stupid calls since then! What good riddance pheew!
Now you reading this probably wondering,WHY WAS I HANGING OUT WITH SUCH A LITTLE JERK IN THE FIRST PLACE??? WELL,COZ THAT IS ME! THAT'S WHO LIZ IS! I TRY TO CHANGE PEOPLE! I TRY TO HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE WHO I FEEL CAN BE CHANGED WITH LOVE & CARE! I TRY TO HELP PEOPLE! That is why i have dated some bad boys in the past! I try to help them & change them through love! Sometimes it back fires on me OBVIOUSLY *rolling my eyes* coz some people are just beyond repair and just need some Jesus in their lives!!! BOY YOU NEED SOME JESUS!

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »