Barakah De Prince: I Never Dated Nisha.... She is Just a Great fan


Bongo fleva Artist,Baraka de Prince who now makes good in his song 'Siwezi' and who falls in love for fellow artist Najma Datan has opened and said that in his life he has come from the artist's romantic film


Speaking to Friday Night Live of EATV, Baraka de Prince said that he has never even been to the observance by the artist and say that it's probably a fan suitable to his work, but never from him romantic as it is spoken on the street and as the artist once said that she was dating with Baraka de Prince.

Besides Baraka de Prince spoke about the great show that will make the days of Coco Beach on Sunday when the show organized by the East Africa Radio for 17 years from celebrating since established. Where Baraka de Prince said it was his first major show to do it riding for all people who will come,

    "You know I am an artist of the street and my people Many streets are unable to emerge on our show these Club and other places, but I believe the show of tomorrow will emerge many then I'll sing them beginning the end, because I am one of them".

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »