Victoria Kimani Regrets Not Giving American Rapper Her No Before He Became Famous


More often than not ladies tend to neglect a guy they think or feel like he might not really make it fame not knowing what lies ahead of them. Kenyan Afro Pop singer Victoria Kimani has been in a similar situation
During a recent interview with South Africa’s DJ Sabby, Kimani revealed that while she lived in Atalanta she had a a chance to to date America Rapper Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn popularly known as Future but blew it up
"While I was living in Atlanta, I was doing a lot of writing, and there was this guy, really hot who had his studio sessions before all of my sessions. Maybe mine would start at 3 o’clock so by 2.55 p.m he is on his way out of the door, and he would always smile at me and be really cool. I never got his number though, never gave him a chance to halla at me and I felt really messed up about it later. And like years later he ended up being Future,” said Victoria.
Apart from that, the singer also revealed that she wrote quite a number of songs for artistes such as Chris Brown and Timberland.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »