Bongo Newz:Diamond Makes His Father Cry Like A Baby!


Tanzanian singer Diamond Platnamz's father Abdul Juma has revealed that he cried like a baby when he missed out on his granddaughter’s facial unveil celebration which took place on September 21, 2015.

While speaking to Clouds TV's The Weekend Chat Show last Saturday, Mr Juma revealed that despite the fact that he was in constant communication with Diamond’s mum, he wasn’t informed of the party, and that he only learnt of it when he saw photos in newspapers.

“There’s nothing that equals the pain I felt when I missed out on the little one’s celebration,” he said.

“I remember receiving a phone call informing me that my son (Diamond) had gotten a baby, but it wasn’t on the fortieth day after she was born. I was deeply hurt. I shed torrents of tears; I wasn’t invited.

“I am urging (Diamond’s mum) not to sideline or forget about me. I form part of his success considering I also raised him (Diamond),” added Mr Juma.

The old man additionally reminded Diamond that he has a place in his heart.

“I love him very much. If there’s something wrong I committed against them, I humbly apologise. A parent is never wrong. He should nonetheless continue to work hard,” said Mr Juma.

Diamond’s dad separated from his mum when he was six, consequently leaving her to bring him up alone.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »